With the body armor and uniform, it's too hot for the motor cops. This 2 liter cooling system is designed for motorcycles with small saddlebags, any Metric Bikes, BMW, Honda and Kawasaki. For bigger space saddle rack, click here to order the 6 liter cooling system for longer cooling time. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special tubes sewed into vests. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable. The ice bladder in the handbag can be easily replaced for continuous cooling over extended periods.This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Click here for the user manual. Click here to see how does it work.
Click here for the sizing chart
- The 10" X 7" X 5" handbag fit in small saddlebags, such as BMW, Honda, Kawasaki and Metric Bikes.
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side straps adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- 12V Cigarette plug power the water pump. No additional batteries needed.
- 3.5' hose extension from the handbag to the vest.
- Easy to reload ice by getting a few additional Detachable bladder
- Pump: 7.4V, 400mAh
- Flow Rate: 500ml/minute / 1.05 PT/minute
- Battery: No batteries. Powered by the Motorcycle Batteries
- Bladder Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 1.5 KG / 3.3 lb.
- A vest
- A handbag with a bladder, a pump and a hose extension.
How long will the ice last?
The actual duration depends on a) how much "cold" you start with; b) how rapidly heat is absorbed.
*Easy to reload ice by getting a few additional Detachable bladder
How to tell if the water is circulating?
There are an inlet and an outlet on the back of the Bladder. The higher one is the water inlet; and the lower one is the water outlet. Fill water to the minimum water level. Turn the pump on. If you see the water is coming back from the inlet, that means the water is circulating through the vest.