he Revolutionary Personal Cooling. If you do not have access to the ice, what can you do? Make ice in your backpack! The Circulating Cold Water Cooling Vest was first built for the military. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special tubes sewed into vests. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable in any condition. The backpack that holds the ice bottles and water can be easily refilled for continuous cooling over extended periods.This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Click here for the user manual. Click here to see how does it work.
- Completely self-contained system with unlimited mobility.
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side straps adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- Rechargeable battery can last 6-8 hours per charge, practical for most outdoor and indoor activities
- Pump: 7.4V, 400mAh
- Flow Rate: 500ml/minute / 1.05 PT/minute
- Battery: 7.4V, 2200mAh
- Water Bladder: 3L / 3.2 Quarts
- Ice Bottle: 1.2L / 1.27 Quarts
- Weight: 2 KG / 4.4 lb.
- Approx Duration: 1.5-4 hours
How long will the ice last?
The actual duration depends on a) how much "cold" you start with; b) how rapidly heat is absorbed.
*Tips: Freeze many bottled waters, keep them in a cooler. Swap them out when the water get warm.
How long will the battery last?
6-8 hours per charge. Click here to buy additional batteries.
How to tell if the water is circulating?
There are an inlet and an outlet on the back of the Bladder. The higher one is the water inlet; and the lower one is the water outlet. Fill water to the minimum water level. Turn the pump on. If you see the water is coming back from the inlet, that means the water is circulating through the vest.