This is the one that we recommend over the others! Because 1) Very easy to reload ice; 2) You can sit in a chair; 3) You can drive; 4) Cooler because the contact surface is flat not round tubing.
This vest has a 3 litre ice bladder built-in for easy to reload for continuous cooling over extended periods. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special flat water compartments on the vest. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable in any condition. This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Commonly used by people with Multiple Sclerosis and other medical conditions, and outdoor workers, such as welders, bee keepers, coplayers, HVAC Technicians, solar installers, recycle and steel mill workers.
Any USB 2.0 Batteries will work
Vest Sizing Chart
- Flat water compartments give more skin surface contact for better heat exchange.
- Built-in Water Bladder on the back for easy to carry.
- Completely self-contained system with unlimited mobility.
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side Velcro adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- Powered by any USB batteries (Not included)
- Optional 5000mAh for 3 to 3.5 hours per charge; 10,000mAh for 6.5 hours per charge.
- Ice bladder capacity: 3 litres
- Cooling Time: The cooling is only as good as its ice source. It varies depending on the body size, ambient temperature, and how cold and how much ice to begin with. You only get exact the ice/water gives you. No more and no less. However, it's very easy to reload ice
- Vest Weight w/o Water: 28 oz. Plus 3 litre Ice/Water weight.
- Vest material: Dacron & Cotton.
- Water System: PU & Lycra
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great customer service and speedy delivery! The product itself works great and keep you cool! The pump is super quiet too. The only down side is the Velcro seems backwards. So when putting it on its kind of hard to attach