If a backpack is not an option, we have a chest cooler for you. If 6 liters is too small, drill two holes in a bigger cooler to make a big one. Good for the motorcyclists, skid steer and tractor operators, sportsplane pilots, people on wheelchairs. Upgradeable to two person cooling, just click here to buy another vest. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special tubes sewed into vests. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable in any condition. The chest cooler that holds the ice and water can be easily refilled for continuous cooling over extended periods.This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Click here for the user manual. Click here to see how does it work.
Click here for the sizing chart
- 3.5' hose extension. Upgradeable to two person cooling, just click here to buy additional vest
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side straps adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- Optional Rechargeable Battery and Charger, but a 12V accessory plug comes with default setting.
- Pump: 7.4V, 400mAh
- Flow Rate: 500ml/minute / 1.05 PT/minute
- Battery: No batteries. Powered by the Motorcycle Batteries
- Bladder Capacity: 6L
- Weight: 1.5 KG / 3.3 lb.
- Approx Duration: 2-6 hours
- 1 vest
- 1 lunchbag with a pump and 3.5' hose extension
- No batteries, no chargers
How long will the ice last?
The actual duration depends on a) how much "cold" you start with; b) how rapidly heat is absorbed.
*Tips: Freeze many bottled waters, keep them in a cooler. Swap them out when the water get warm.
How long will the battery last?
How to tell if the water is circulating?
There are an inlet and an outlet on the back of the Bladder. The higher one is the water inlet; and the lower one is the water outlet. Fill water to the minimum water level. Turn the pump on. If you see the water is coming back from the inlet, that means the water is circulating through the vest.