The Revolutionary Personal Cooling. This version comes with a detachable 2 Liter Bladder, which can be frozen with 85% water full. The Circulating Cold Water Cooling Vest was first built for the military. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special tubes sewed into vests. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable in any condition. The ice/water bladder in the backpack can be easily replaced for continuous cooling over extended periods. This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Commonly used by people with Multiple Sclerosis and other medical conditions, and for hazardous material suits, military combat gear and outdoor workers. Click here for the user manual. Click here to see how does it work.
Always order the backpack for mobility. If you sit on a chair like Sports plane Pilots Auto Drivers, motorcyclists and people on wheelchair who do not need mobility click here to order the chest cooler.
- Detachable ice/water bladder for easy to reload with another bladder.
- Completely self-contained system with unlimited mobility.
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side Velcro adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- Rechargeable battery 6-8 hours per charge, practical for most outdoor and indoor activities
- All in one design, no external hose hookup
- Water resistant breathable fabric
- Dia Pump 7.4V 200mAh,
- Rechargeable Battery: 7.4V 2200mAh
- Bladder Material: TPU
- Bladder capacity: 2L / 2.11 Quarts
- Cooling Time: 1-4 hours. Cooling time varies depending on the body size, ambient temperature, and how cold and how much ice to begin with. You only get what 2 liter ice/water gives you. No more and no less. Click here to order additional bladders for reload. Click here for the unit with active chiller.
- Soft Mesh Liner. Water resistant breathable fabric.
- Weight w/o Water: 1KG / 2.2 lb.
- Vest material: Water resistant breathable fabric
- Liner: soft mesh
Some reviews say the Bladders leak, why?
Most bladder damages are caused by the zip. Do not let the edge of the water bladder get in the zip and force through.
What's new in Version? Why it costs $20.00 more
The detachable Bladder! The whole bladder can be frozen. The cooling time will be 80% - 100% more than the old version. The high quality fittings will cost $20.00 more.
What's the Different between this vest and another backpack?
This one is "All-In-One" and 2 litre bladder; the other one is separate backpack and 3 litre bladder
How long will the ice last?
The actual duration depends on a) how much "cold" you start with; b) how rapidly heat is absorbed.
*Tips: add alcohol to water, lay flat in freezer, move the air bubble to the connectors, freeze the bladder overnight. Buy a few more bladders.
How long will the battery last?
6-8 hours per charge. Click here to buy additional batteries.
How to tell if the water is circulating?
There are an inlet and an outlet on the back of the Bladder. The top one is the water inlet; and the lower one is the water outlet. Fill water to the minimum water level. Turn the pump on. If you see the water is coming back from the inlet, that means the water is circulating through the vest.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fast shipping, got it in a week. Vest fits perfect and it almost instantly cooled me down. Definitely worth every penny